Adventures by Disney Arizona and Utah
Sedona, Grand Canyon & Arches National Parks & Moab
- Grand Canyon Tour
Discover one of the seven wonders of the natural world as a naturalist guide takes you off the beaten path for a stunning Grand Canyon walk and drive along the South Rim.
- Monument Valley Off Road Excursion
Climb aboard an off-road vehicle for your very own Navajo-guided excursion to the beautiful buttes and magical mesas of Monument Valley.
- Arches National Park
Step into a surreal landscape dotted with sky-scraping sandstone land arches and hike to its crown jewel, the Delicate Arch. Learn the living geological history of a million years and marvel at Mother Nature’s wild side.
- Colorado River Rafting
Experience the thrills of rafting down the Colorado River—it’s a family adventure not to be missed! Whether you’re floating at a leisurely pace or braving whitewater rapids, the surrounding scenic wonders are unparalleled.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 17-May 24, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
- May 24-May 31, 2017
- May 31-June 7, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 5-June 12, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 12-June 19, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 19-June 26, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 26-July 3, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- July 5-July 12, 2017
- July 12-July 19, 2017
- July 17-July 24, 2017
- July 26-August 2, 2017
- July 31-August 7, 2017
- August 9-August 16, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- August 14-August 21, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- August 28-September 4, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
Adult: starts at $3,879 per person
Child: starts at $3,689 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
Arizona & Utah Accommodations:
Grand Canyon National Park Lodging
Red Cliffs Lodge
7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
Return: Grand Junction, CO (GJT)
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Information subject to change.