Adventures by Disney Alaska
Denali National Park, Anchorage & Kenai Peninsula
- Discover Denali Your Way
Choose your own amazing Denali adventure by spending the morning navigating the Nenana River with either a white water rafting adventure or a scenic wilderness float trip or enjoy exploring Denali National Park on a Natural History Tour.
- Alaska Railroad and Denali National park
Hop aboard the Alaska Railroad for a scenic ride from Talkeetna to the entrance of Denali National Park. Enjoy lunch on board as you discover the expansive back country of this amazing state.
- Spencer Glacier Float Trip and Salmon Bake
Take a float trip on Spencer Lake and get up close to one of Alaska’s most well-known glaciers. Afterwards, come ashore for a private salmon bake prepared by your local experts.
- Happy Trails Kennels And The Iditarod
Cool your tracks at Happy Trails Kennels and go behind the scenes to learn the history of the Iditarod, the world’s most famous sled race. Meet the racing dogs and the season’s litter of eager puppies!
- Bike and Kayak at Eklutna Lake
Visit the Alaska Native Heritage Center to learn about Native Alaskan customs, culture and traditions. Afterwards, bike around and kayak on Eklutna Lake just outside of town.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- August 21-August 28, 2017 (Adult Exclusive)
- June 18-June 25, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- June 25-July 2, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- July 2-July 9, 2018
- July 9-July 16, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- July 16-July 23, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- July 23-July 30, 2018
- July 30-August 6, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- August 6-August 13, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- August 13-August 20, 2018
- August 20-August 27, 2018 (Adult Exclusive)
Adult: starts at $5,099 per person
Child: starts at $4,839 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
Anchorage Marriot Downtown
Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
Grande Denali Lodge
The Hotel Alyeska
7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Anchorage (ANC)
Depart: Anchorage (ANC)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.