Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise
Basel, Strasbourg, Mannheim, Rüdesheim, Cologne, Amsterdam
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Trip Highlights
- Ride a Toboggan, Hike and Zipline on a Fun-Filled Day Exploring the Black Forest
Visit the forest in the hills of southern Germany that inspired the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Choose from either tobogganing and visiting an open-air museum or hiking near the Triberg Waterfalls and ziplining.
- Beauty and the Beast Experiences (Available on the 2018 Rhine River Cruise Itineraries Only)
Be our guest for some enchanting Beauty and the Beast-themed activities for the whole family, including a marvelous themed feast that will satisfy even the hungriest of beasts (and, yes, the grey stuff is delicious), movie nights featuring both the animated classic and new live-action version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, plus an excursion to Riquewihr, one of the quaint provincial towns that inspired the films.
- Visit the Famous Storybook Heidelberg Castle
Take a privately guided tour through this dramatic castle, perched on a hilltop and surrounded by terraces of green woods. Led by a period-clad guide through beautiful rooms and evocative ruins, learn the castle’s fascinating history—and why it has inspired poets throughout the centuries!
- Explore the Alsace Region on a Canoe Trip and by Horseback Riding
See the old city of Strasbourg along the Ill River on an Alsace canoe trip. And take in the beauty of the Alsace region on a guided horseback ride at an esteemed riding school.
- Chocolate Museum and Chocolate-Making Workshop
Learn about the history of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum and learn how it’s made in a special workshop. Enjoy tasting some delicious chocolate along the way!
- See Windmills in Holland and Learn the Art of Clog-Painting and Cheese-Making
Visit the storybook village of Zaanse Schans with its iconic wooden windmills. To complete your Dutch experience, decorate clogs and see a cheese-making demonstration.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- Apr 8, 2017 – Apr 15, 2017 (Disney Vacation Club Exclusive)
- Jun 17, 2017 – Jun 24, 2017
- Jul 1, 2017 – Jul 8, 2017
- Jul 15, 2017 – Jul 22, 2017
- Jul 29, 2017 – Aug 5, 2017
- Dec 23, 2017 – Dec 30, 2017 (Special Holiday Itinerary)
- Jun 18, 2018 – Jun 25, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- Jun 25, 2018 – Jul 2, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- Jul 2, 2018 – Jul 9, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- Jul 9, 2018 – Jul 16, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- Jul 16, 2018 – Jul 23, 2018
- Jul 23, 2018 – Jul 30, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- Jul 30, 2018 – Aug 6, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- Aug 6, 2018 – Aug 13, 2018 (Special Pricing)
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Rates
Adult: starts at $4,719 per person
Child: starts at $4,489 per person
Adult: starts at $4,289 per person
Child: starts at $3,829 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Accommodations, Meals & More
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Arrive: Basel Airport (BSL)
Depart: Amsterdam Airport Schipol (AMS)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.