Adventures by Disney Greece
Travel to the country where Western Civilization began. Your Adventures by Disney Greece vacation will transport you back in time for 10 Days and 9 Nights as you travel through Athens, Delphi, Santorini, and Crete. Like all Adventures by Disney itineraries, you can trust that your Adventure guides have planned to immerse you in authentic experiences as you enjoy the sites and culture of Greece.
Adventures by Disney Greece Highlights
- Privately Guided Athens Tour, the Acropolis and Olympic Stadium
Join your guide for a storytelling excursion in Athens. Discover the architecture of the Acropolis, as well as the Panathinaiko, site of the first modern Olympics.
- The Famed Archaeological Site of Delphi
Explore the Temple of Apollo at the foot of Mount Parnassus, as well as its theater and stadium. Then enjoy lunch at a taverna overlooking the Gulf of Corinth.
- Wine Tasting and Grape Stomping at Volcan Winery
Adults indulge in a delicious wine tasting at the Volcan Winery in Santorini while Junior Adventurers learn the art of grape stomping.
- Sea Kayaking Near Spinalonga
Paddle a sea kayak across the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea and take a water taxi to fascinating Spinalonga and explore a Venetian fortress.
- Cheese Pie-Making and Lunch
Journey to the picturesque village of Karouzanous where you’ll learn to make cheese pie with honey for dessert after your lunch on a private terrace. You’ll also learn to make the appetizers that pair with raki – an anise flavored apertif.
Adventures by Disney Greece Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 25-June 3, 2018 Adult Exclusive (Accepting Waitlist)
- June 8-Jun 17, 2018
- June 15-June 24, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- June 22-July 1, 2018
- June 29-July 8, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- July 6-July 15, 2018
- July 13-July 22, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- July 20-July 29, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- July 27-August 5, 2018
- August 3-August 12, 2018
- August 10-August 19, 2018
- August 17-August 26, 2018
- September 14-September 23, 2018 Adult Exclusive (Accepting Waitlist)
Adult: starts at $6,499 per person
Child: starts at $6,239 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Athens
- Majestic Hotel Santorini
- Porto Elounda Resort
9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Athens International Airport (ATH)
Depart: Heraklion International Airport, Crete (HER)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.