Adventures by Disney Germany
Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg & Munich
- Stay in a Fairytale Castle
Spend two fairytale nights at Hotel Schloss Waldeck, an 11th-century castle perched high above the Edersee.
- Biking and Ferry Ride in Waldeck
Pedal on a winding trail along a dazzling Alpine lake and through the local countryside, followed by a ferry ride on Lake Edersee.
- The Steiff Bear Museum
Take a magical interactive tour of the famous Steiff Bear Museum. The company’s founder, Margaret Steiff, invented the teddy bear.
- Neuschwanstein Castle
Visit the snowy-white castle of King Ludwig II — an inspiration for Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland ® Park.
- Pretzel-Making at Striffler Bakery
Have some fun—with a twist—on this tour of Striffler Bakery, the oldest bakery in Rothenburg, where you’ll learn how to make a pretzel from a 4th-generation baker.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 26-June 3, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 9-June 17, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 23- July 1, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- July 7-July 15, 2017
- July 21-July 29, 2017
- August 4-August 12, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- September 22-September30, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
Adult: starts at $4,469 per person
Child: starts at $4,699 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- Heidelberg Marriott Hotel
- Hotel Schloss Waldeck
- Hotel Eisenhut
- Hotel VierJahreszeiten Kempinski München
Parties of 2:
- In Heidelberg, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 queen or 2 twins.
- In Waldeck, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double.
- In Rothenburg, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double or 2 twins.
- In Munich, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double or 1 king.
Parties of 3:
- In Heidelberg, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 queen plus 1 rollaway.
- In Waldeck, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double and 1 sofa bed.
- In Rothenburg and Munich, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 king bed plus 1 rollaway.
Parties of 4, booked as 2 doubles (2 reservations):
- All hotels, parties are accommodated in 2 double rooms.
NOTE: Connecting rooms may be requested but not guaranteed only in Munich and Heidelberg. Rollaway beds cannot be accommodated in Waldeck.
8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Frankfurt (FRA)
Depart: Munich (MUC)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.