Adventures by Disney Germany
Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg & Munich
- Stay in a Fairytale Castle
Spend two fairytale nights at Hotel Schloss Waldeck, an 11th-century castle perched high above the Edersee.
- Berlin Wall Bike Tour
Pedal through history on this tour that takes you along the infamous wall that symbolized the Cold War and divided the country. You’ll learn all about this powerful structure while getting a glimpse into the history and future of this marvelous city.
- Street Art and Graffiti Workshop
Discover the vibrant street art scene that is a vital part of this modern city. You’ll have a local street art guide that will take you from the Gendarmenmarkt through the various city districts to see the evolution of this emerging culture. Plus, you’ll get hands-on as you create your own work of art using stencils and canvas.
- Neuschwanstein Castle
Visit the snowy-white castle of King Ludwig II — an inspiration for Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland ® Park.
- Pretzel-Making at Striffler Bakery
Have some fun—with a twist—on this tour of Striffler Bakery, the oldest bakery in Rothenburg, where you’ll learn how to make a pretzel from a 4th-generation baker.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- September 22-September30, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
- May 25-June 2, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 8-June 16, 2018
- June 15-June 23, 2018
- June 22-June 30, 2018
- June 29-July 7, 2018
- July 6-July 14, 2018
- July 13-July 21, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- July 20-July 28, 2018
- July 27-August 4, 2018 (Special Pricing)
- August 3-August 11, 2018
- August 24-September 1, 2018 (Adult Exclusive)
- September 21-September 29, 2018 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
Adult: starts at $4,469 per person
Child: starts at $4,699 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- Heidelberg Marriott Hotel
- Hotel Schloss Waldeck
- Hotel Eisenhut
- Hotel VierJahreszeiten Kempinski München
Parties of 2:
- In Heidelberg, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 queen or 2 twins.
- In Waldeck, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double.
- In Rothenburg, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double or 2 twins.
- In Munich, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double or 1 king.
Parties of 3:
- In Heidelberg, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 queen plus 1 rollaway.
- In Waldeck, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 German double and 1 sofa bed.
- In Rothenburg and Munich, parties are accommodated in 1 room with 1 king bed plus 1 rollaway.
Parties of 4, booked as 2 doubles (2 reservations):
- All hotels, parties are accommodated in 2 double rooms.
NOTE: Connecting rooms may be requested but not guaranteed only in Munich and Heidelberg. Rollaway beds cannot be accommodated in Waldeck.
8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Frankfurt (FRA)
Depart: Munich (MUC)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.