Adventures by Disney Austria, Germany and Czech Republic
Vienna, Salzburg, Bavarian Alps & Prague
- Bavarian Alps Ice Cave
Adventure into a mountain interior as you explore Eishole Ice Cave and all of its wondrous sites.
- Salt Mine Adventure
Experience a unique visit to the underground world of the Salzbergwerk Berchtesgaden Salt Mine.
- Day Trip to Salzburg
Journey to the birthplace of Mozart and see the sites of this magnificent Alpine town. Walk through the baroque Mirabell Gardens and see iconic destinations like Hellbrunn Castle—just beware of the trick fountains!
- Dinner at Vienna Zoo
Enjoy a private after-hours visit guided by a zoologist of the oldest zoo in Europe. Then, dine in style at a very special dinner event held in the Emperor’s Pavillion.
- The Spanish Riding School in Vienna
Learn about the history of this famed equestrian riding school located in Vienna’s Hofburg Castle. You’ll also go backstage for a private tour of the stables.
- Prague Marionette Workshop
Craft your very own marionette in this Prague workshop. Then, show off your skills with a private performance and backstage access in Vienna.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- June 9-June 17, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 30-July 8, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- July 14-July 22, 2017
- July 28-August 5, 2017
- August 4-August 12, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- September 8-September 16, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
- September 15-September 23, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
Adult: starts at $5,099 per person
Child: starts at $4,849 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
Parties of 3:
- In Prague: 1 room with 2 double beds or 1 king bed plus 1 rollaway
- In Berchtesgaden and Vienna: 1 room with 1 king bed plus 1 rollaway
Parties of 4 booked as 2 doubles:
- In Prague, Berchtesgaden and Vienna: 2 rooms
NOTE: Connecting rooms may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Arrive: Václav Havel Airport Prague (PRG)
- Return: Vienna International Airport (VIE)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.