Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands
Quito, Otavalo Valley & Galapagos Islands
Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Trip Highlights
- Rose Plantation Tour
Find out about one of Ecuador’s biggest exports and an important part of Ecuadorian culture—roses! Take a private tour of a working rose plantation and delight in a colorful array of beautiful flowers.
- 4-Night Cruise in the Galapagos Islands
Board the Santa Cruz II Ship filled with stargazing and storytelling for an expedition to the islands of Baltra, Santa Cruz, Bartolome, Santiago, and Genovesa.
- Visit Quitsato Equator Sundial
Stand at the “Middle of the Earth” as you visit this enormous sundial. Sitting precisely on the equator, the sundial marks not just the location but also the cultural identity of Ecuador.
- Hiking and Snorkeling in the Galapagos Islands
Hike across the Archipelago islands and submerge yourself in exotic underwater worlds with the help of a licensed naturalist. Encounter unique animal life—like blue-footed boobies, sea turtles, giant tortoises, red frigate birds, iguanas and sea lions.
- Experience the Andean Way of Life
Be entranced by the whirling folk dancers at a festive welcome dinner and a private performance by a local flute maker. Learn weaving techniques from local experts at a renowned cultural center.
Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Adult Exclusive dates.
- June 23-July 1, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- August 4-August 12, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- December 8-December 16, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Only)
Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Rates
Adult: starts at $7,089 per person
Child: starts at $6,739 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- JW Marriott Hotel Quito
- Puertolago Country Inn
- Santa Cruz II Ship
- Hilton Colon Guayaquil Hotel
Parties of 3
- In Quito: 1 room with either 2 double beds or 1 king bed and 1 rollaway
- In the Otavalo Valley: 1 room with either 2 twin beds and 1 sofa bed or 1 double/queen bed and 1 sofa bed
- On the Galápagos Islands: 1 room with 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds and 1 sofa bed (3′ x 6.5′)
Parties of 4, booked as a quad
- In Quito: 1 room with 2 double beds or 1 king bed and 1 rollaway
- In the Otavalo Valley: 2 double rooms, with each having either 2 twin beds, 1 double bed or 1 queen bed
- On the Galápagos Islands: 2 rooms, with each having either 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds
Parties of 4, booked as 2 doubles
- In Quito: 2 rooms, with each having either 2 double beds or 1 king bed
- In Amazon: 2 rooms, with 2 full beds or 1 queen bed
- On the Galápagos Islands: 2 rooms, with 1 king bed or 2 double beds
Note: Connecting rooms may be requested in Quito and the Galapagos Islands only—subject to availability.
8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Arrive: Quito International Airport (UIO)
- Return: Guayaquil International Airport (GYE)
Minimum Age: 7
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.