Adventures by Disney Ecuador: Amazon and Galapagos Islands
Quito, Yasuni National Park, Santa Cruz Island
Adventures by Disney Ecuador: Amazon and Galapagos Islands Trip Highlights
- Rainforest Guided Journey
Take a guided journey into the rainforest just after sunrise. Encounter animals, birds and exotic insects as they begin their day. And feel inspired by the diverse sights and sounds the rainforest reveals in the early morning.
- Canoe Excursion Along the Napo River
Paddle into the habitat of the pink river dolphin! Fill your senses with the ambiance of this tropical environment as you keep alert for animal sightings, such as black caimans, river turtles and sloth.
- Jungle Canopy Tower Walk
Walk through the upper layer of the Amazon rainforest and you just might encounter wildlife you’ve never seen before living in this lush habitat that contains half of all plant species.
- Visit to Limoncocha Biological Reserve
As one of the most biodiverse places in the world, Limoncocha has an abundance of natural beauty and wonder. This tropical paradise is home to night monkeys, howler monkeys, giant otters, over 350 species of birds and—the king of the Amazon—the black caiman.
- Cooking Class in Quito
Learn how to make Andean specialties like ceviche using fresh ingredients while Junior Adventurers prepare dessert at Zazu, a favorite local restaurant.
Adventures by Disney Ecuador: Amazon and Galapagos Islands Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Adult Exclusive dates.
- June 13-June 24, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 27-July 8, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- July 11-July 22, 2017
- August 1-August 12, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- September 12-September 23, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
- December 19-December 30, 2017
- December 26, 2017 – January 6, 2018
- January 9-January 20, 2018 (Adult Exclusive)
- March 20-March 31, 2018
Adventures by Disney Ecuador: Amazon and Galapagos Islands Rates
2017 – 2018 Rates
Adult: starts at $8,799 per person
Child: starts at $8,369 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- JW Marriott Hotel Quito
- The Anakonda Riverboat
- Finch Bay Hotel
- Hilton Colon Guayaquil Hotel
11 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Arrive: Quito International Airport (UIO)
- Return: Guayaquil International Airport (GYE)
Minimum Age: 7
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.