Adventures by Disney Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
Saigon, Hanoi, Hoi An, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
Adventures by Disney Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos Trip Highlights
- Cooking Class In Hoi An
Visit Hoi An’s vibrant central market with a chef to learn more about the kinds of regional fresh ingredients you will use for your private Vietnamese cooking class!
- Study with a Tai-Chi Master and Visit Hanoi
Practice “meditation in motion” with a Tai-Chi master in a local park. Then explore The Temple of Literature and mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh in the bustling city of Hanoi.
- Mount Phousi Hike and Organic Rice Farm in Laos
Rise early and greet the monks before hiking up to Mount Phousi – “The Holy Mountain” to see panoramic views of Luang Prabang. Then, visit an organic rice farm and discover what it’s like to live off the land!
- Tuk-Tuk Temple Treasure Hunt
Participate in a “treasure hunt” while exploring the temples at the Angkor Archaeological Park by tuk-tuk — an airy covered cart pulled by a motorcycle. You’ll never forget this incredibly magical place!
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Explore Angkor Archeological Park, Luang Prabang and Hoi An, named as UNESCO World Heritage sites due to their cultural importance to the common heritage of humankind. Each of these sites offers unique beauty and significance to the Southeast Asian culture.
Adventures by Disney Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
2017 – 2018
- June 25-July 6, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- July 23-August 3, 2017
- August 6-August 17, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- December 17-December 28, 2017
- December 22, 2017 – January 2, 2018
- January 27, 2018 – February 7, 2018
Adventures by Disney Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos Rates
2017 – 2018 Rates
Adult: starts at $5,599 per person
Child: starts at $5,319 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos Accommodations, Meals & More
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort
- Sofitel Legend Metropole
- Belmond La Résidence Phou Vao
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra
Parties of 1 or 2:
- 1 room with either 1 king bed or 2 twin beds
Parties of 3:
- In Saigon, Hoi An, Luang Prabang, and Siem Reap—1 room with either 1 king bed or 2 twin beds and a rollaway
- In Hanoi—1 room with 2 twin beds and a rollaway
Parties of 4:
- Must be booked as 2 doubles
NOTE: Connecting rooms may be requested but are not guaranteed.
11 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Arrive: SGN (Saigon)
- Return: REP (Siem Reap)
- Internal Flights Included
Minimum Age: 6
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.