Adventures by Disney Australia
Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney & Tasmania
- Great Barrier Reef
View the dazzling array of sea life by snorkeling among the coral forests and shimmering fish of the world’s largest tropical reef. A marine biologist is on hand to answer your questions.
- Aboriginal Cultural Park
Participate in Aboriginal traditions as Tjapukai tribe members share their culture with song and dance. Listen to a didgeridoo and learn how to throw a boomerang and a spear.
- Ayers Rock (Uluru)
Head off to Australia’s famed outback for a privately guided hike around the base of sacred Ayers Rock, also known by its Aboriginal name, Uluru.
- Explore Scenic Sydney
While in Sydney, pedal around scintillating Sydney Harbor on a privately guided bike tour, visit the stunning Sydney Opera House, and get a private surfing lesson at the famous Bondi Beach.
- Tobruk Sheet Farm
Imagine yourself being a real Australian cowboy when you visit the Tobruk Sheep Farm! Learn how to herd and shear sheep. And work in partnership with the instinctively brilliant sheep dogs that help you get the job done.
- Camel Ride Across the Red Desert
Experience sunrise riding on the back of a camel! Watch the desert wake up in front of your eyes—and see the flora and fauna around you in breathtaking detail as you leisurely cross the vast expanse.
- Byron Bay
Explore the Gold Coast—the fabulous city, famous surfing beaches and astounding rainforest. Take a side trip to nearby Byron Bay to go kayaking in its picture-perfect waters or simply lounge on its white-sand beaches!
This itinerary offers Adult Exclusive dates.
- June 18-June 28, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- July 2-July 12, 2017
- July 16-July 26, 2017
- July 30-August 9, 2017
- August 13-August 23, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- October 22-November 1, 2017 (Adult Exclusive)
- December 16-December 26, 2017
- December 20-December 30, 2017
- December 24, 2017 – January 3, 2018
- January 14-January 24, 2018 (Special Pricing)
Adult: starts at $8,699 per person
Child: starts at $8,269 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- Shangri-La Sydney
- Sails in the Desert
- Sea Temple Palm Cove
- Sheraton Mirage Gold Coast
Parties of 1 or 2:
- In North Queensland, a 1-bedroom apartment with 1 king bed
- In Ayers Rock, 1 room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds
- In Sydney, 1 room with 1 king bed or 2 twin beds
- In Freycinet, a 1-room cabin with 1 king bed and 1 double sofa bed
- In Hobart, 1 room with 1 king or 2 double beds
Parties of 3:
- In North Queensland, a 2-bedroom apartment with 1 king and 1 queen bed
- In Ayers Rock,1 room with 2 double beds
- In Sydney,1 room with 1 king bed or 2 twin beds plus 1 rollaway
- In Freycinet, a 2-room cabin with 1 king, 2 twins and 1 double sofa bed
- In Hobart,1 room with 1 king or 2 double beds plus 1 rollaway
Parties of 4 will be accommodated as 2 parties of 2:
- In North Queensland, 2 1-bedroom apartments or 1 2-bedroom apartment
- In Ayers Rock, 2 rooms with 2 double beds
- In Sydney, 2 rooms with 2 double beds
- In Freycinet, 2 1-room cabins or 1 2-room cabin
- In Hobart, 2 rooms with 2 double beds
NOTE: Connecting rooms may be requested but are not guaranteed.
10 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Arrive: SYD (Sydney)
- Return: BNE (Brisbane)
- 3 internal flights included
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 7+
Information subject to change.