Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise
Basel, Strasbourg, Speyer, Rüdesheim, Cologne, Amsterdam
Book this vacation and receive The Magic For Less Travel’s Gift Card offer valued up to 5% of your vacation price
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Trip Highlights
- Ride a Toboggan, Hike and Zipline on a Fun-Filled Day Exploring the Black Forest
Visit the forest in the hills of southern Germany that inspired the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Choose from either tobogganing and visiting an open-air museum or hiking near the Triberg Waterfalls and ziplining.
- Thrill to Indoor and Outdoor Winter Park Activities
Visit Germany’s first indoor ski hall—Jever Fun Skihalle in Neuss—and enjoy curling, snow biking and tubing in its remarkable indoor facilities. Outdoors, go ziplining or climbing on a wall measuring 105 feet (32 meters) in height and be challenged by a high rope course.
- Visit the Famous Storybook Heidelberg Castle
Take a privately guided tour through this dramatic castle, perched on a hilltop and surrounded by terraces of green woods. Led by a period-clad guide through beautiful rooms and evocative ruins, learn the castle’s fascinating history—and why it has inspired poets throughout the centuries!
- Explore the Alsace Region on a Canoe Trip and by Horseback Riding
See the old city of Strasbourg along the Ill River on an Alsace canoe trip. And take in the beauty of the Alsace region on a guided horseback ride at an esteemed riding school.
- Chocolate Museum and Chocolate-Making Workshop
Learn about the history of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum and learn how it’s made in a special workshop. Enjoy tasting some delicious chocolate along the way!
- See Windmills in Holland and Learn the Art of Clog-Painting and Cheese-Making
Visit the storybook village of Zaanse Schans with its iconic wooden windmills. To complete your Dutch experience, decorate clogs and see a cheese-making demonstration.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- Apr 8, 2017 – Apr 15, 2017 (Disney Vacation Club Exclusive)
- Jun 17, 2017 – Jun 24, 2017
- Jul 1, 2017 – Jul 8, 2017
- Jul 15, 2017 – Jul 22, 2017
- Jul 29, 2017 – Aug 5, 2017
- Dec 23, 2017 – Dec 30, 2017 (Special Holiday Itinerary)
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Rates
Adult: starts at $4,719 per person
Child: starts at $4,489 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Accommodations, Meals & More
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Arrive: Basel Airport (BSL)
Depart: Amsterdam Airport Schipol (AMS)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.