Adventures by Disney England and France
London, Windsor, Paris & Versailles
Book this vacation and receive The Magic For Less Travel’s Gift Card offer valued up to 5% of your vacation price
Adventures by Disney England and France Trip Highlights
- Red Double-Decker Bus Tour
Climb aboard an iconic red double-decker bus for a private tour of London with an elevated view of Westminster Abby and Buckingham Palace.
- High-Speed Private Boat Ride on the River Thames
Feel like a super spy as you jet on the River Thames on a speedboat that would be right at home with Britain’s most famous secret agent.
- Windsor Castle Tour and Queen Mary’s Doll House
Discover how kings and queens lived during a privately guided visit to Windsor Castle, current home to the British royal family!
- Private Scone-Making Lesson and English Tea
Try your hand at a signature English treat with a scone-making lesson and time for Tea!
- Archery in the English Countryside
Travel through some of England’s lush countryside to a beautiful estate located minutes from historic Windsor. Then, take aim and test your skills as an archer.
- The Eiffel Tower
Journey to the top of this 1,063 foot (324 meters) — tall structure and get ready for one of the most magnificent views in Paris — or anywhere in the world!
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum
Marvel at the gargoyles of Nôtre Dame Cathedral. Then, as the adults follow a local expert to view some of the world’s greatest masterpieces in the Louvre, Junior Adventurers discover famous art works on an interactive scavenger hunt.
- Biking in Versailles
Explore the city by pedaling along the picturesque streets of Versailles.
Adventures by Disney England and France Departure Dates
This itinerary Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 30-June 6, 2016
- June 3-10, 2016
- June 6-13, 2016
- June 10-17, 2016
- July 4-11, 2016
- July 11-18, 2016
- July 15-22, 2016
- July 18-25, 2016
- July 22-29, 2016
- July 25-August 1, 2016
- July 29-August 5, 2016
- August 1-8, 2016
- August 5-12, 2016
- August 8-15, 2016
- August 12-19, 2016
- August 15-22, 2016
- August 19-26, 2016
- September 16-23, 2016 (Adults Only – 18 and over)
- September 26-October 3, 2016 (Adults Only – 18 and over)
- December 26-January 2, 2017
- March 17-March 24, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- March 31-April 7, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- April 10-April 17, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- May 12-May 19, 2017 (Adult Exclusive)
- May 22-May 29, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- May 29-June 5, 2017
- June 2-June 9, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 5-Jun3 12, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 9-June 16, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 12-June 19, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 16-June 23, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 19-June 26, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 23-June 30, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 26-July 3, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- June 30-July 7, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- July 3-July 10, 2017
- July 7-July 14, 2017
- July 14-July 21, 2017
- July 17-July 24, 2017
- July 21-July 28, 2017
- July 24-July 31, 2017
- July 28-August 4, 2017
- July 31-August 7, 2017
- August 4-August 11, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- August 7-August 14, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- August 11- August 18, 2017 (Special Pricing)
- August 14-August 21, 2017
- September 15-September 22, 2017 (Special Pricing, Adult Exclusive)
Adventures by Disney England and France Rates
Adult: starts at $5,869 per person
Child: starts at $5,579 per person
Adult: starts at $6,029 per person
Child: starts at $5,729 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney England and France Accommodations, Meals & More
The Waldorf Hilton London
The Hilton Paris Opera
7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: London, England (LHR)
Depart: Paris, France (CDG)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.